Visit us on ...
Rhinoplasty's are complicated
Rhinoplasty are by far one of the most complex and artistic procedures in facial plastic surgery. Dr. Naficy's practice has been 100% devoted to rhinoplasty and facial plastic surgery for the past 15 years. Trust your nose to an expert!
"Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com
Dr. Sam Naficy has been awarded the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com - a website dedicated to rating the quality of physicians across the country. Out of 720,000 physicians, only 5% received this honor.
Dr. Naficy has successfully become double board certified by both of the major national medical boards that certify surgeons exclusively for facial plastic surgery:
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
To be board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery a surgeon must:
- Complete an accredited surgical residency-training program after medical school that provides training in facial plastic surgery
- Achieved ABMS board certification by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery or the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Successfully complete an additional two-day examination focused solely on facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Present at least 100 surgical cases in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery for peer review for each of the previous two years
To be board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery a surgeon must:
- Complete one year of general surgery residency
- Complete four years of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery residency which includes nasal surgery, facial plastic surgery, and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck
- Pass a comprehensive two-day written and oral examination